- Creran Marine’s core business has evolved around a seasonal basic service for the lifting and storing of boats in our yard. We do not consider ourselves to be a Marina and therefore do not provide all the services associated with a Marina.
- Lift out / launching only takes place on weekdays. For a charge of £30 we can take your boat from the hoist and put it on a mooring for you in order that it is ready for you when you arrive, the reverse applies when lifting out.
- The purpose of our pontoon is for customers to gain access to/from their vessels via tender or to come alongside to load/unload during the season. Vessels should not be tied alongside overnight or left unattended for long periods on the pontoon in case of drying out at low tide.
- We do not provide a storage area for tenders during winter storage months. We strongly advise tenders are deflated and taken home for safe storage during this time.
- There are bins located beside the office. There is a waste oil tank beside the electrical container at the west side of the yard behind the office.
- Overnight stays onboard customer boats ashore are limited to 3 nights.
- We can safely dispose of batteries free of charge.
- The Chandlery / Office is not permanently manned, if you require assistance please call the telephone number on the door.
- For normal business please contact us between 8.00am and 4.00pm. Monday to Friday. We are available for emergency’s out with normal working hours on the mobile number below.
- Moorings customers can use our secure tender and outboard store, please contact us for the padlock code.
- Please do not park your car unattended within the boat yard. Mooring customers can use the car parks provided at the top of the pontoon/ caravan area.
- Sails must be removed prior to lift out or as soon as possible once ashore, Strictly no sails should be left on boats after 31st October.
- Any covers seen to be unsafe by Creran Marine during high winds will be removed.
- Cradle/Stand pads & supports should never be moved or altered by anyone other than Creran Marine Staff.
- The toilet and shower block is always open, showers are operated via a contactless meter charged at £3.
- Anyone found to be using an electric hook up without permission from Creran Marine Ltd or payment of standing charge will automatically be charged the £60 standing charge.
- Creran Marine Ltd will be in touch early spring to allocate you a launch day and time within your selected launch week, A change in your launch date may result in charges for subsequent boat movements if required.
Download a PDF version »
Ewen MacGillivray: 07919 414453
Creran Marine Tel: 07919 414453